Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recipe: Biscoff Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies



Have you heard about Biscoff Spread or have I been completely living out in the middle of nowhere....oh...wait....I do!  I have seen a couple of recipes over the past few months that have Biscoff as one of the ingredients.  They certainly don't see something as exotic as that in my little country grocery store but one day when I was in a bigger city I happened to find it at Walmart.  Yes, that fancy store.  And, I am so glad that I did find it.  It is amazing.  I mean really A-MAZE-ING!


So, as I was looking through my favorite blogs trying to decide what I would make with this awesome stuff, I came across this recipe on Picky Palate's blog.  These cookies were so good that I had to share them with the teachers at our school and they got rave reviews.  They are like over the top good!  These are not delicate petite cookies, they are stuff your face big delightful goodness.  They are so good that I making them again tomorrow!


Enjoy!




Biscoff Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies
{original recipe by Jenny/Picky Palate}
Ingredients
  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp vanilla
  • 4 cups AP flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
  • 2 cups Biscoff Spread (I used crunchy)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
  3. In a stand or electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well combined.
  4. Add eggs and vanilla beating until well combined.
  5. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
  6. Slowly add to the wet ingredients along with white chips until just combined.
  7. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
  8. Using your thumb, press a well into each cookie for the Biscoff.
  9. Using a small spoon, scoop about 1 tablespoon Biscoff into each well of the cookie.
  10. Place another scoop of cookie dough on top and press edges gently. The Biscoff will not be completely enclosed and will be visible around edges.
  11. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until edges are just golden brown.
  12. Let cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Get ready to have your socks knocked off!
Powered by Recipage




Linked To:
*The Southern Institute: Creative Me 
*Mrs Happy Homemaker: Makin' You Crave Monday
*Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms: Melt in Your Mouth Monday
*My Sweet and Savory:  My Meatless Monday
*Boogieboard Cottage: Masterpiece Monday
*Blessed with Grace: Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
*It's A Blog Party: Delicious Dishes
*2 Maids a Milking: 2 Maids a Baking
*Inside BruCrew Life: Trick Or Treat Tuesday
*Our Delightful Home: Show Me What You Got
*Mandy's Recipe Box: Totally Tasty Tuesday
*33 Shades of Green: Tasty Tuesday
*Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show
*From Mess Hall to Bistro: Made From Scratch Tuesday
*Crazy for Crust: Crazy Sweet Tuesday
*The Chick Cooks: These Chicks Cooked
*Simply Sweet Home: Friday Favorites
*Alli 'n Sons: Sweet Tooth Friday
*Bacon time with the Hungry Hungry Hippo: Anything Goes
*I Heart Naptime: Sundae Scoop
*Simply Klassic Home: Simply Klassic Sunday
*Flamingo Toes: Think Pink Sunday
*Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper

8 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING!!! We would love for you to link this up at our link party on Saturday at SixSistersstuff.com! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies look so good!!! I would love if you would share this and any other posts at Showcase Your Talent Thursday http://whatscookinglove.blogspot.com/2012/04/showcase-your-talent-thursday-2.html. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wende,
    These are awesome cookies! Hope you are having a wonderful Spring day. Thank you so much for sharing your great recipe with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! I Would love to have you link up to my 2 carnivals today....http://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/2012/04/feed-your-soul-5/ (anything food related) and http://everydaymomcakes.com/sugar-me-up-5/ (deserts only). Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love Biscoff and just found it this past year. I am always looking for new recipes to use it and this sounds delish! I would like to invite you to share this, and any other posts, on my link party at www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm....now I just need a cold glass of milk! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week ~EMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my head just exploded. Seriously? Biscoff inside the cookie? That's, that's, genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look delicious! I recently bought a jar of biscoff spread to try it out after seeing so much buzz about it. I'll be using some of it to try this recipe - thanks for sharing! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete