Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{#66} Must Try Tuesday: June 12, 2012

This week my girls are playing in a softball tournament so it is a crazy busy week.  I am starting to get more kitchen items put away which means I am closer to getting back into the kitchen to really start baking.  A few days ago, I made the most awesome squash dish, Cheesy Squash, with the abundance of squash that I am receiving.  It was so good and my family ate it up.


This week I thought I would share some great recipe finds for baked breakfast items.  These all look so SO yummy!  Enjoy!




Baked Donuts @ Tartlette


~~~~
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Donuts @ Chris Sweet Mornings


~~~~
White Whole Wheat Buttermilk Donuts @ Joy in My Kitchen


~~~~
Glazed Donut Muffins @ Sweet Pea's Kitchen


~~~~
Black Bottom Banana Cupcakes @ What's Up Cupcake


~~~~
Banana Oatmeal Muffins @ Mennonite Girls Can Cook


~~~~
Apple Fritter Bread @ Flour Me With Love


~~~~
Maple Oat Bread with Cinnamon Swirl @ The Happy Housewife


~~~~
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread with Glaze @ Bake It






Linked To:
*The Atwoods: Friday Favorite Finds











No comments:

Post a Comment